If you are new to yoga or new to attending classes with us, here are a few suggestions that might be helpful ...
- Try to get to class 10 to 15 minutes before the start-time so you can set up, complete our waiver form, and we can briefly talk
- Wear comfortable clothing (leggings/sweat pants, tee shirts, etc) ... We do yoga in bare feet
- Bring your own mat or, if you don't have one, mats are available at our locations along with straps, bolsters, and all the equipment you need
- Wear layers so you can be comfortable as you warm up and cool off
- Try not to eat a meal for couple of hours before class
- Water bottles with a sealed top are permitted
- When possible, contact us to confirm what class is best for you